Thursday, June 16, 2011

LESSONS III update and other hi-jinks

A few quick updates:

1)  LESSONS I is getting a much-needed makeover.  That's right, a brand new cover is on the way.  T.M. Roy (the artist who did the excellent cover for LESSONS II) is working on it and showed me a rough comp.  All I can say is it looks awesome.  I can't wait for the finished product.  Should have that within the next week or so, if not sooner.

2)  Finally had a breakthrough on LESSONS III.  I've been in a rut trying to find a new angle/theme to go with, and I figured it out a few days ago.  Now, it seems like it's really starting to take off.  It still needs work, but I am much closer than I was about a month ago .  I also have a title for the new book:  LESSONS III: Demonic Dolls and Other Morbid Drabbles.  I'm really psyched and I hope everybody will like it when it's finished.

3)  I have now sold over 2,000 books and LESSONS I just sold its 1,000th copy about a week ago, all thanks to you guys!  I can never thank you enough.  I really, really appreciate it and am loving all of the wonderful comments from you all.  Your love and support has been overwhelming--but in a good way!  So thank you, thank you, thank you!

That about does it.  Sorry again for not updating this blog a bunch.  For more updates and constant inane babble, please check me out on Twitter: twitter.com/m_crane.

No comments:

Post a Comment