Tuesday, July 5, 2011

LESSONS III update

Just a quick note to tell everybody that so far LESSONS III: DEMONIC DOLLS AND OTHER MORBID DRABBLES is right on schedule for its August 2nd release.  This past weekend I've been putting it all together.  Still making little tweaks and changes here and there, but nothing major.  I'm pretty proud of how it turned out, but as always when it comes to releasing a new book, I get that nervous feeling.  I get doubts, second-guess myself etc.

Which is why it'll be a big relief to finally release this thing!

Also, I'm happy to say that this is by far the biggest LESSONS of the series so far.  It features six bonus drabbles/shorts by the following authors: authors.  David McAfee, David Dalglish, Sean Sweeney, Daniel Arenson, Imogen Rose and Jason G. Anderson.

I'm really pysched about this.  I hope you all will enjoy LESSONS III when it's finally out.

No comments:

Post a Comment