Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A GNOME PROBLEM: Now Available!



That's right.  A GNOME PROBLEM (a novelette) is now available for Kindle.  Just came out over the weekend.

To learn more about you, you can visit the Amazon pages for it:
Amazon US
Amazon UK

I'm pretty psyched about it.  So far, the response has been pretty positive.  I got a wonderful 4-star review from BigAl's Books and Pals (click here to read the review), and I've heard from a few readers who really ended up enjoying it.  I'm a bit nervous about how people will react to this one, since it's such a goofy and odd story.  Then again, I'm always nervous about a new release.

This was a fun story to write, because in a way it combines everything I've learned from writing IN DECLINE and the LESSONS books.  It's slice-of-life--with a bit of the strange mixed in.  I wanted to write a fun and silly story, and I think I was able to do just that.

Anyway, I hope you'll check it out if it looks like something you'll like.

Also, a special thanks to author Imogen Rose for giving away 5 copies of A GNOME PROBLEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment