Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Updates, updates, updates!

A few exciting things have happened.  First, I'm happy to say that I was just recently interviewed by a fellow author, Jason G. Anderson, who just put out his debut book, THE VAMPIRE DRABBLES.  He said his book came to be after reading LESSONS AND OTHER MORBID DRABBLES, which I take as a huge compliment.  I've always said that if it wasn't for David McAfee and his excellent collection, the LESSONS books would've never existed.

Feels nice to be able to return the favor for somebody else!

You can check out the interview by clicking here.

Also, be sure to check out THE VAMPIRE DRABBLES by Jason G. Anderson.  I've had the chance to read a couple of them and he's done a great job.

Onto other news, I've finished the rewrite of A GNOME PROBLEM (a novelette), and so far I'm very happy with it.  It's still going to be a little time before I release it to the public.  I've gone through it a few times already, but as any writer knows, it takes a helluva lot more than "a few times" before you can even think about releasing it to the general public.  Still have some work to do, but it's getting closer and closer every day.  I'm excited.  It was a fun story to write, and I really hope you all enjoy it when I do publish it.

IN DECLINE is going to get a new cover sometime soon.  It's time.  I think I have an idea that'll represent the stories a lot better.  Stay tuned!

I'm still hearing wonderful things from readers who have read my LESSONS books, which makes me happy.  I'm glad that people have been enjoying them.  They were fun to write.  I know not everybody will like them, as with anything else, but so far I have to say the general reaction to both books have been extremely positive.

That's all for now.  Will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment