Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Last week of 2011

Hard to believe that the year is almost over. And just when I was getting used to writing '11 as the date. Now I have to start all over again with '12. Bah!

I never make resolutions, because I know I'll usually break them if I do. Each year I just try to be a better person. I may end up making mistakes during the process, but so long as I'm trying my best that's all that matters in the end. I'll continue to write and hopefully I'll have some new material out for the new year. Going to try to read more, too. Especially with a Kindle, there's no excuse for me to slack on that.

Yeah, these kind of sound like resolutions, but they're not. These are things I'm going to keep in mind as we approach the new year. If I'm able to do all of that, fantastic. But I'm not going to get all bummed out if I end up falling a bit short on some of them.

Whether you do resolutions or just have little personal goals that you want to keep in mind, I wish you all a very Happy New Year. I can never thank you enough for all of the wonderful support you've given me.

See you in 2012 if I don't write another post before then!



No comments:

Post a Comment