Monday, January 9, 2012

29 for one more week

So, on Sunday (the 15th) I'll be turning the big 3-0. Kinda hard to get my head around that, not that I feel that much different now. Still, it's a milestone birthday and I can't deny that. I have to say that I'm pretty psyched with the way life's going. If you told me that I'd sell thousands of ebooks before my 30th birthday a couple of years ago, I would've thought you were nuts. I never expected that to happen.

I know my numbers aren't as grand as a bunch of other indie authors out there, but for a short story writer I have to say I've gone above and beyond where I thought I'd be. :)

What's in store for the new year? I hope to have a new short story collection out. I'm still working on the second draft, so it'll be a while. A new short story of mine will be featured in THE GATE II (which comes out in February). Other than that, I'm just going to keep on writing and see what I come up with. I've never been good with plans on writing. The stories just happen in my head.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, THANK YOU for all of your wonderful support. My writing career wouldn't be what it is today without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment