Monday, February 27, 2012

"Dead Things;" A new short story featured in THE GATE 2.




I know it's been a while since you've seen some new writing from me, but now's your chance to read a new short story of mine. I was lucky enough to be included in a new short story collect, THE GATE 2: 13 Tales of Isolation and Despair.

I was thrilled when Robert asked me to be a part of his new collection, especially when you look at the names of all of the other authors who are also featured. It's an honor to be included with them. Authors I've looked up, and people I can call my friends.

If you've read my short story collection IN DECLINE, then I think you'll really enjoy this brand new story of mine. It's called, "Dead Things." It's about a father and his son trying to calm down a crazy old woman who is convinced zombies are invading their town. And on their journey, Dwight is forced to re-visit old and painful memories of the past.

I'm really proud to be a part of this collection. I hope you guys will check it out.  Click here to go to the Amazon product page.

No comments:

Post a Comment