Thursday, January 13, 2011

Giggles Revealed... Soon!


Been a while since I’ve posted any updates.  Well, LESSONS II is now available.  I haven’t made a big deal about it yet because I’m still waiting on the official cover for it—but Imogen Rose did a fantastic job on the temporary one, and I can never thank her enough for that.

But onto the cover that’s being worked on…. T.M. Roy just showed me a draft of what it’s going to look like, and I was blown away.  Seriously.  I had to blink a couple of times to make sure that it was an actual cover for a book of mine!  It’s fantastic!  She went above and beyond what I was hoping for.

Soon, the world will finally get a look at Mr. Giggles.  I promise you, it’ll be unlike anything you’ve imagined.

Kudos to her for coming up with an original and haunting vision of the deranged and vicious puppet.  I can’t wait to show you guys.  I wished I could show you now, but there are still a few things she wants to tweak before the final version is finished.  When it is, I’ll show it.

You guys are in for a real treat.  This, I promise.

You can visit T.M. Roy’s website here.  I highly recommend her.  You’ll get nothing but quality work if you need some art done.

No comments:

Post a Comment