Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello, 2011!

Hard to believe, but 2010 is no longer here.

One of the main things I hate about starting a new year is that it takes me forever to finally get the date right when I have to write it out.  Just when I was getting used to writing '10, now comes '11.  Splendid!

Anyway, I hope everybody had a wonderful New Years.  Hope it was safe, and hope it was fun.  I don't make resolutions, because I believe that I should always try to better myself as a person and as a writer, regardless of what day it is.

I hope to have more stuff out there this year.  LESSONS II will be out as soon as the cover is done for it.  I hope this is the year that I finish my novella, GOODMAN'S BAD DAY.  I'd also like to tackle another one.  Not sure if I have what it takes to attempt a full length novel just yet--although I did find one that I wrote when I was in high school.  My very first novel.

Yeah... that one's never seeing the light of day.  No way, Jose.  Not even as an April 1st goof.

I hope everybody has a great 2011.  Thank you for letting me entertain you with my writing.  I hope you will continue to let me do so.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment