Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy that it's Sunday, for a change...

That's right.  I said it.  Mark this day down in history, because chances are it ain't gonna happen again any time soon.

I'm happy that it's Sunday.

It's been one hell of a long week, filled with both good and bad things.  On the plus side, I got an excellent review from a fellow author for IN DECLINE, had some good times with my friends and girlfriend, and my writing has been going smoothly.

On the bad... Jury Duty (although it was an experience), and of course the death of my hamster, Cuddly Gizmo.

I'm doing much better today.  Still a tad sad, but it's fading.  Weeks are filled with ups and downs.  This week is no exception.  I'm just glad that a new week begins...

But that doesn't mean I'll welcome Monday with open arms.  Monday is still a sneaky bastard, and I will never forget that.  Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment