Thursday, December 23, 2010

LESSONS II: The Drabble List

First off, I want to wish everybody Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!  You guys have made this month my best one ever as far as eBook sales go.  I can never thank you enough for that.

Second, LESSONS II: ANOTHER MORBID DRABBLE COLLECTION is pretty much finished.  Just waiting for the cover to be done, and then I plan to release it in January.

As I did with the first one, I’m going to list the names and order of the drabbles that’ll appear in LESSONS II.  Sort of like when a band releases their track list before the album’s out.  I can’t wait to release the book and I hope you all enjoy it as much as the first one, if not more!


The Drabbles:

DRASTIC
FOOLISH
HEARTLESS
ANOTHER LESSON
GUEST
HAMMERED
HOMEWORK
SLACKING
CUDDLE
DINNER
DENTAL WORK
WAITING
PEANUTS
DUI
END
INTERVENTION
PHOBIA
PRESENT
RATS
DOLL
PUNISHMENT
REJECTED
FORTUNE TELLER
CHEATER
WARNING
SOLUTION
VIOLATED
SLEEP TIGHT
MOTHER’S DAY
PLAYMATE

No comments:

Post a Comment