Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"Damn! Come back from the grave and ran out of ammunition!"



2 posts in one day? Am I nuts?

Somebody suggested that I should talk about some of my favorite horror movies (thanks, John!).  So, I figure that maybe I can post a few of them throughout the month of October. I certainly owe you guys some posts since I didn't post anything during September.

HOUSE was the very first horror movie that I saw when I was a little kid, and it still remains as one of my favorites. Sure, the acting isn't all that great, it's a bit cheesy and corny at times--but in a way that's what makes it awesome. If you like haunted house movies, I think you should check it out.

Again, if you're looking to be scared out of your mind--you may want to look elsewhere. But if you're looking for some goofy horror fun, then this may be for you.

Click here for the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment