Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New horror story from me on Amanda Hocking's blog!

Yes, it's been far too long since I've blogged here. I blame BREAKING BAD. Yep, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Now that the season is over... I'll have to find another excuse sometime soon. I'm sure I'll find one. Don't you worry!

Well, some cool news worth reporting. Amanda Hocking asked me to come up with a special Halloween post, so I wrote a new short story, "Tough Love." You can read it here.

Also, it'll almost be a year since I released LESSONS AND OTHER MORBID DRABBLES. I can't thank you guys enough for your continued support of the books. I had a lot of fun writing them, and I hope to do more in the future. I love writing those drabbles, so I'm sure you'll see another LESSONS book sometime in the near future. Just needed a bit of a break to try my hand at other things. I have a few projects in mind.

Well, that about does it for now. You can always follow me on Twitter for more updates and inane ramblings!

No comments:

Post a Comment