Sunday, September 5, 2010

I blame Darkwing Duck and Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers...

...for not getting any writing done today.  That's right, I did nothing but watch Darkwing Duck and Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers all day long.  Oh well, what can you do?  It is Labor Day weekend, after all.  Even us writers need breaks every now and then!

Good news... Showdown at SunnyView Playground (a short-short) has over 40 views/downloads since yesterday.  Pretty impressive!  Hope people like it.  It's much more different from what I usually write, but that's a good thing.  You're supposed to try new things out as a writer.  Very happy with the exposure my stories are getting at Smashwords.  Glad I found out about them!

Happy Labor Day, everybody!  For once, you don't have to fear Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment