Monday, December 6, 2010

LESSONS II: Finished

I mentioned finishing the 30 drabbles for LESSONS II this week.  Over the weekend, I figured out the order of the drabbles and I pieced it all together.  Now, I'm just waiting on cover art.  It'll be awesome to finally have a professional cover, especially since now I know that the first LESSONS is doing so well.

Really excited about this.  I'm really tempted to put it out before January, but I'm forcing myself to stick with it.  I can't think of a better way to start the new year than to have a book that's done and ready.  Not that I'm not expecting to not have anything else out for 2011, but it'll still be a nice feeling.

I'm excited and nervous, just like when I put out LESSONS.  I wasn't sure if people would like it.  I was wrong.

I'm hoping that I'm wrong again.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment