Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thank You

I feel like I can never thank you guys enough for your overwhelming support of my writing.  This has definitely been a high point for me.  2 years ago I was wondering if something was going to give.  I kept getting rejections for my short stories and I wasn't sure if I'd ever get something out there in print.  I love writing, and the truth is I would write even if I didn't have anybody reading my stuff.  It's a passion.  It's something I've done since I was a little kid.  That's something you can't give up, no matter how rough it is out there or how much you think you're not going to make it.

I never would've thought that I'd self-publish again... only this time correctly.

When I first started this year. I was selling a couple copies here and there each month.  Nothing big, but I was certainly happy!  And then when I put out LESSONS AND OTHER MORBID DRABBLES... well... things just took off!

Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine that I'd be this close to selling my 100th copy of a single book in such a short amount of time, but it's getting there.

Long story short (too late, I know!), I need to thank everybody for their love and support.  To the readers... you make this worth it in the end.  And when I hear that somebody got some sort of enjoyment out of something I created, it makes my day.

I also need to thank my fellow author friends who have been there for me and have helped me along on this new journey.  Without their support and encouragment, I don't think I would be where I am right now with my writing.

Thank you for taking the time to read my work.  I hope you were able to enjoy yourself while you did, and I hope I'll be able to keep entertaining you for many, many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment