Thursday, December 2, 2010

30 Drabbles... Finished!

That's right.  I finished Drabble #30 yesterday for LESSONS II: ANOTHER MORBID DRABBLE COLLECTION.  Thought it would've taken me a bit longer to get there, and I wasn't sure if I had enough in me for 30.

I love it when I'm wrong... well, some of the time, anyway.

I'm pretty psyched.  Now, I have to piece it all together and figure out that order.  After that, comes the artwork for the cover.

I'm not sure when I'll put this out.  Maybe I'll wait until early January, so I'll have something out there already for 2011... but I don't know if I'll be able to wait that long!  Not only that, but with the holidays coming up, I'm not sure how well it'll sell.  Maybe it's best to wait until after Christmas.  Still deciding, but I'm really anxious to get it out there, so who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment