Monday, November 29, 2010

21 Drabbles

I'm up to 21 drabbles for LESSONS II as of this moment.  I'm really trying to get to 30, although I'll be honest, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get that far.  It's always towards the end where I have the most difficulty coming up with new ones.  I know I can reach 25 with no problem, but 30?

The good thing is unlike with the first LESSONS, I don't have a deadline this time.  I would like to get the book done and out there within the next month or so, but it's not like last time where I was trying to get everything done before Halloween.  Christmas doesn't scream demented drabbles, although I suppose those who are sick of hearing about Christmas at this point may want to read something completely different!

I'm having a lot of fun, just like last time.  Will there be a third collection?  If I can come up with 25 or 30 new ones after this one, you betcha!

I hope people will like LESSONS II.  My big fear is people being let down after loving the first one so much, but that's the risk you have to take.  With the success of the first one, it'd be dumb not to give it a shot.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment