Friday, October 22, 2010

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

This has been a pretty exciting week for me.  Got to see my girlfriend perform in the opera, CarmenLESSONS AND OTHER MORBID DRABBLES is finally available on Amazon, and I've already sold a few copies of it.  And now, I have some exciting news.

One of my drabbles from LESSONS is going to be featured in David McAfee's new horror story collection, A POUND OF FLASH.

You have no idea how psyched I am about this.  The man is beyond talented when it comes to writing.  I even talked about his first collection, THE LAKE AND 17 OTHER STORIES  in the afterword of LESSONS because a) It's an amazing collection b) I feel that if there was no LAKE, there would be no LESSONS.  He showed me that you could have a lot of fun telling a story by using very little words, yet never being short on the "wow" or "surprise" factor.

So, to have one of my stories appear in his new collection... I can't even explain my excitement.  Not only that, but I'm also featured with two insanely talented authors, David Dalglish and Daniel Arenson.

I've had a lot of good things happening lately.  Just goes to show that if you do have a positive attitude, good things come your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment