Wednesday, November 24, 2010

15 New Drabbles!

It's no secret.  I've been working on another drabble collection since LESSONS AND OTHER MORBID DRABBLES has taken off.  People seem to enjoy the book and I had a lot of fun writing it.

So... I knew I would have to come up with another one.

I didn't realize that as of this entry, I have 15 of them done.  I haven't been doing them as fast as last time, because with LESSONS I was trying to get it done before Halloween.  With this, there really isn't a deadline.

Although, not sure how well it'd do if I released it before Christmas.  Maybe I should wait until January.

Either way, progress is being made, and so far I'm very happy with the ones I have written.  You can expect follow-up drabbles to Lessons and Puppet.

That's right... Mr. Giggles will return.  I showed the drabble to one of my author friends, and he said that it was wrong on so many levels.  Which means, I did good.  *grins*

To check out LESSONS AND OTHER MORBID DRABBLES, click here or click the banner above.

No comments:

Post a Comment