Thursday, November 25, 2010

2 Major Milestones

I'm happy to report that I have reached two very important milestones for me.  They both happened overnight.

1)  I sold my 50th copy of LESSONS AND OTHER MORBID DRABBLES, easily making it my bestselling book.  It's only been out a little over a month, and I can't believe how well it's been selling.  Very happy about that!  I'm working on a follow-up, and so far I have 17 drabbles done for the new one.

2)  Selling my 50th copy also lead to an even BIGGER milestone:  I sold my 100th eBook!

I can't tell you how happy that makes me.  For somebody who only has 3 works out for sale, and none of them being a full length novel, those numbers are INCREDIBLE!  I never thought I'd sell this many in so little time.  I'm truly grateful and happy... not to mention humbled.

Thank you for all of your love and support.  I really appreciate it.

Oh... AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment