Thursday, November 18, 2010

New blog look, updated cover and a virtual reading... oh my!

If you haven't noticed, I did a little re-tooling of the good ol' blog.  I like how this looks so far.  And I was finally able to figure out how to post some links to my books other than just in the blog entries themselves.  Fellow author Imogen Rose created the LESSONS banner for me, and I can't thank her enough!  It looks awesome.

I also touched up the cover for IN DECLINE a little bit.  It's not a big difference, but I think this looks cleaner.





Doesn't look so cluttered on the bottom anymore.  I was trying to do the right thing and include the name of the person responsible for the photo on the bottom on my first version, but now I know there's no need.  He's acknowledged on the title/copyright page.

I also did a little virtual reading at "The Spinning Wheel," a thread on Amazon where authors can read from their works.  I read a story from IN DECLINE, "The Roller Rink."  Seems like the story was a hit with everybody.

You can go to the reading by clicking here.

That's it for now.  Only other news is LESSONS continues to sell well this month.  Right now I'm up to selling a little over 20 books this month alone so far (including all 3 of my titles).  I know that may not seem like a big number, but it's huge to me.  If I could sell 20 a month, I'd be one happy author!

No comments:

Post a Comment