Friday, November 5, 2010

A Land of Ash (short story collection by David Dalglish)

I'm excited to announce that I'm going to be included in another short story collection.  This one by David Dalglish (author of the Half-Orcs series), A LAND OF ASH.  It's also going to feature a lot of talented authors, as well.  I am beyond psyched about this.  It's been a great year for me on the writing front.  Found out how to publish my work (the correct way), and now I'll have my work included in two short story collections by two insanely talented authors.

One of the stories by Dalglish can be viewed at Smashwords for free.  This will be one of the stories that'll appear in A LAND OF ASH.

"One Last Dinner Party"

The story can also be found in the fine horror collection, THE LAKE AND 17 OTHER STORIES by David McAfee.  He is also going to be one of the authors featured in A LAND OF ASH.

It's been an exciting year for me.  Hope this keeps up!

P.S.

LESSONS AND OTHER MORBID DRABBLES has been approved by Smashwords and will be made available to online stores like B&N and the iBookstore in the very near future.  Very excited by that.  Also, I sold my 32nd copy of LESSONS this week.  :)  Thank you to everybody who checked out the book and enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment